They see no reason to wonder where we come from, not to question where we going at. For them it is most important that they live and that their life can evolve like they prefer, having it as enjoyable as possible, having everything they want to have and want to use.
After the Most High Elohim Hashem Jehovah, God had filled the formless and empty, created expanse, divided the light from the darkness, let the light see the grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit after their kind, with its seed in it, on the earth, He also created animal beings who could move around. He blessed them.
Gen 1:27-31 LEB So God created humankind in his image, in the likeness of God he created him, male and female he created them. (28) And God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of heaven, and over every animal that moves upon the earth.” (29) And God said, “Look—I am giving to you every plant that bears seed which is on the face of the whole earth, and every kind of tree that bears fruit. They shall be yours as food.” (30) And to every kind of animal of the earth and to every bird of heaven, and to everything that moves upon the earth in which there is life I am giving every green plant as food.” And it was so. (31) And God saw everything that he had made and, behold, it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning, a sixth day.
Man wanted to go his own way and did; God allowed them to go their own way, but strangely enough many today want to accuse Him of letting them do, letting them take over from other man, letting them abuse nature, forgetting that it is the God of gods His creation, but Him being accused of interfering with man does leave them do what they want.
On one of my other sites I ask the readers to have a look at the Failing man. Whilst God had created the universe to be a nice place for living creatures to abide, man continued throughout time to make it a less pleasant environment for creatures to stay in.
Lost trust, suspicion, infidelity, jealousy, self pride, vanity and lust for power made that man began to deny themselves and more and more brought themselves and others into trouble.
The video shows clearly how in humankind‘s evolution man thinking he could do everything he wanted, brought more evil and trouble over him. Looking at man we can see that he not so well succeeded in his process to come to perfection in a perfect world.
Man just made a mess of it all and created him a dumping ground or laystall to live on.
- The Lion King – Circle of Life
- Men as god
- God creates. What can a man create?
- Right to be in the surroundings
- Waste and recycling
- Ecological economics in the stomach #1 Alarmbell
- Ecological economics in the stomach #2 Resources
- Ecological economics in the stomach #3 Food and Populace
- Ecological economics in the stomach #4 Water
- Dependance a factor of weakening
- How long will natural resources last [The InfoGraphics List]
- World Agenda for Sustainability
- Climate change guilty of doing too little
- Postponing once more
- Inequality, Injustice, Sustainability and the Free World Charter
- Forms of slavery, human trafficking and disrespectful attitude to creation to be changed
- Vatican against Opponents of immigration
- Mayors from all over the world at the Vatican to talk about climate change
- Paris World Summit of Conscience, International interfaith gathering #1
- Paris World Summit of Conscience, International interfaith gathering #2
- Paris World Summit of Conscience, International interfaith gathering #3
- Inner feeling, morality and Inter-connection with creation
- Time to consider how to care for our common home
- Shared inheritance plus integral and integrating vision
- Shaped by years of unprecedented outreach and public engagement
Find additional reading on my other sites:
- Human beings and creation
- A look at the Failing man
- The natural beauties of life
- Let us make sure we are not stiff-necked
- Elohim, Mar-Yah showing His wonders
- God’s wisdom for the believer brings peace
- Not holding back and getting out of darkness
- Taking care of mother earth
- Pope Francis Raises Hopes for an Ecological Church
- Material wealth, Submission and Heaven on earth
- Away with it oh no! – Weg er mee, oh neen
- Senator Loren Legarda says climate change not impossible to address