This weekend Paris attacks, right after the downing of a jet of Russian tourists over the Sinai and suicide bombings in Lebanon and Iraq, may indicate a sharp tactical shift for Islamic State. It had mostly limited its brutality to building a statelike Islamic caliphate in parts of Syria and Iraq, rather than sending its battle abroad, like its rival Al Qaeda.
That change increases the challenge to the U.S.-led coalition, especially with Obama having staked his foreign policy legacy on getting the United States out of wars, not entering new ones. Current and former U.S. officials say coalition governments now face the threat of more attacks in their cities. Many also argue that the U.S. and its partners have little choice but to increase their military commitment.
“Unless you leave planet Earth, you can’t avoid this,”
said Michael Chertoff, who has a security consulting firm and was Secretary of Homeland Security under George W. Bush.
That power vacuums are very dangerous we have seen when the American troops invaded Iraq, threw the country apart, overthrew the government that was not afraid to use torture techniques to keep their country stabilised. After toppling Saddam Hussein they destroyed infrastructure the Americans left a power vacuum. What went wrong was that a government was instituted which treated the people worse than Hussein, being the enemy of many groups.
In 2006 ISIS could start in Iraq as a very small group, not having real money and no ability to recruit. In the episode of “Truth in Media” underneath, the American journalist and one of the evening and late night anchors for WGCL-TV CBS46 news in Atlanta, Georgia, Ben Swann, who produced a fact-checking series entitled Reality Check, explores the origin of Daesh (ISIS) that has already been long forgotten by American media. Though this video may be inappropriate for some users, I like to share it to let an other voice been heard. This does not mean that I do agree with everything which is said in this video. But I do find it worth to listen to Swann who takes on the central issue of whether or not ISIS was created by “inaction” by the United States government or by “direct” action.
When in 2009 Isis focused on the civil war in Syria, Barack Obama had good reasons not to be wanted to be involved in again an other civil war which could damage the whole world. Once again we saw the opposite parties of Obama who came with stories of hundred of tons of mustard gas and toxic nerve agents scattered at more than 50 sites, like they had done with Iraq. John Mc Cain asked
“to turn this thing around”.
The US President Barack Obama was clear. For him the Islamic State – or Isil as he called it – represents not just a threat to Washington’s friends and interests in the Middle East. Because it could potentially become a threat to the American homeland itself Mr Obama called for concerted action.
Indeed, the Islamic State threat has already begun to break down some of the region’s long-standing divisions, with Iran and Saudi Arabia – standard-bearers of the Shia and Sunni constituencies respectively – both eager to assist the Iraqi government.
was noted in 2014.
The American president said already then
“America will lead a broad coalition to roll back this terrorist threat.”
It was not made easy for this black American president who was accused to take the site of the Muslim fundamentalists and who was charged by many during the Libya war of failing to live up to America’s responsibilities and “leading from behind”.
2014 analysis from the Associated Press news agency said much of IS’s power came from a centralised command and intense loyalty within the organisation, despite being outmatched in numbers and military strength by both the Syrian and Iraqi armies.
Weapons, training and money was provided to the so called rebel “Free Syrian Army“. Belgian weapons also found their way to Syria, funded by Western (American? CIA?) secret services. though what had to be for the rebel fighters soon found their way in the hands of ISIS fighters. In 2013 the Free Syrian Army pledged services to the Islamic State.
In June of 2014 after being a no-name group in Syria that ISIS could emerge, heavily armed and trained by US and coalition special forces. Naturally they used their eyes and brains to see what the American forces had left in Iraq and followed very well how the West was reacting to what was going on in the Middle East. We can not ignore they did not loose time to learn and to find their way to infiltrate in the West by the handy social media.
All the material left behind in Iraq by the Americans became of use for the rebel groups. Strangely enough when those fighters started posting pictures of them using the American tools the United States did not take action.
In Iraq we noticed that there was found reason to enter the country and to deal with it because the delivery of oil was in danger, but with Syria neither Europe nor the United States saw any shortage of oil because ISIS was selling it to Turkey and we in the West would not have any negative energy issues with it.
People are to blind to see the truth, simply because they do not know which questions to ask. If you really want to know the truth, you start with what drives the economies of countries. Money. Follow the money. I mean the very start. Britain, Spain, Germany, were the first infected, the founders of America knew this and did their very best to protect America from the stranglehold of separate entities controlling the money after the revolution. But America caught it too, and so now we have a major portion of the population thinking the Federal Reserve is part of the government, but blindly unaware that it is actually owned by the same private entities (private banks). America is not at fault here, the American people have done nothing wrong, simply because they were unaware that there was anything to be aware about in the first place. If you want to change this course of action, you need to learn and be prepared to get depressed by what you learn. You want a good starting spot? look in this area: New World Order, Counsel of Foreign Relations, Rothschild, Rockefeller, JP Morgan, Illuminati (do not learn on this until you know some facts yourself)…
If you are curious about why ISIS is currently a real entity currently: you need to learn from the past how people benefited from war, how profit is derived from war, and why war exists (there is a few reasons you would not expect, such as distraction, for example research the Lusitania and JP Morgan connection), you also need to learn false flags and what they are.
Word Of Caution: You will not view the world the same after learning how it is operated. Also, learn to disregard the word “conspiracy” most have been conditioned to shut-out anybody who is associated with that word, think of them as “critical analysts” if you want a good example watch the video “we need to talk about sandy hook”.
One More Word Of Cuation: I will not lie, you may think you are free, but, you are not. You will learn why if you learn what I told you. The mind is a weapon, use it wisely.
The savagery of Islamic State might seem senseless to the vast majority of civilised human beings, for them and their followers it is a rational choice and a conscious decision to terrorise enemies and impress and co-opt new recruits. Having the West their negative reaction against their making of an Islamic State gives them “enough reason” to call the “faithful” for a “defensive jihad” or retaliation against perceived US domination of Muslim societies.
That we are facing a killing machine powered by blood and iron has once again be proven with what happened in Paris last weekend. This terrorist action should awaken us to make more work of the internal problems in our own society, looking at certain neighbourhoods which can be the provision for the mould to create human weapons in the hands of those Islamic fundamentalists. Now we do have to be very careful not to make the same faults as were made by the Al-Qaeda attacks.
We also do have to be very careful that we shall not get more far-right protests against the very presence of Muslims in our society and more incoming refugees. When the Muslims will be pushed in the corner more likely they will be attracted to turn to the militant groups for guidance and moral support.
Read what happened this weekend in Paris: Brussels-born Salah Abdeslam key suspect Paris terrorist attacks
- Do Al-Qaeda, Islamic State, ISIS and ISIL belong to true Islam
- Condemning QSIS or the self-claimed Islamic state ruler, al- Baghdadi their extremist ideologies and to clarify the true teachings of Islam
- A world with or without religion
- Iraqi Underclass and animosities
- Refugees At The Border- A Blessing Or Burden?
- Silence of the world about rocket attacks on Israel
- Teaching permittion to kill infidels
- Iraq conflict: PM fires senior officers over rebel advance
- What is the Islamic State?
- Iraq Is a Catastrophe, but Not Yet a Caliphate: Four Big Predictions of What Will Happen Next
- Muslim Guest Gets Brutally Honest About Islam During MSNBC Appearance
- Obama Puts Americans at Risk: ISIL’s Neighbors Should Eliminate the “Caliphate”
- What Sort of Problem Is ISIS? | Cato @ Liberty
- Is Obama Abusing the Constitution to Combat ISIS?
- Why the ISIS Threat Is Totally Overblown | Cato Institute
- ISIL Is not Islamic? -Or- Is ISIS Really ISIL or ISISn’t It?
- Good Question: Is It ISIS, ISIL, Or The Islamic State?
- Barack Obama Lectures ISIS on Proper Islamic Behavior
- Obama Puts Americans at Risk: ISIL’s Neighbors Should Eliminate the “Caliphate”
- Paris attacks: Many arrested in raids across France
- Names, details of more victims emerge from Paris attacks
- After Paris attacks, fugitive slipped through police dragnet
- Iran’s Rouhani: ‘Death to America’ Not a Slogan Against the American People (jpupdates.com)
- 8 Offensive Images Used by the U.S. Government to Disparage the Black Ingenious People of the Philippines (atlantablackstar.com)
- Two American Citizens Detained in War-Torn Yemen Released (6abc.com)
- Nuclear Weapons Should be on U.S.-China Summit Agenda (usnews.com)
- Iran’s Rouhani reassures Americans over death chant (dnaindia.com)
- That poll aside, it seems clear that Americans do think America is pretty great (washingtonpost.com)
- Iran General Dismisses ISIS War Cooperation With ‘Hypocritical’ US (news.antiwar.com)
- Censorship: American media has shaped everything you think (sott.net)
- Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2015.09.21 (mooglemeow.blogspot.com)
- Truth Jihad radio with Kevin Barrett 2015.09.21 (grizzom.blogspot.com)