After a long and hard battle some hours later than the victor has gone on the stage she apologised for not winning this election
for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.
She knows how disappointed many Americans feel, because she feels it too. Not only do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort, further in the world billions of people had put their hope in a diplomatic politically experienced person, on who they could build and make sure that that person would be very stable and trustworthy.
Being some one who fought for justice she does not give up to ask the people to come up for their rights and to help to build up a democratic state.
Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.
We don’t just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law; the principle we are all equal in rights and dignity; freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them.
Those who faced defeat, not seeing the outcome they wanted, even after all the work they had done, poured their hearts into this campaign, she asked not to give in nor to give up. She said
To some of you who are veterans, it was a campaign after you had done other campaigns. Some of you, it was your first campaign. I want each of you to know that you were the best campaign anybody could have ever expected or wanted.
And to the millions of volunteers, community leaders, activists and union organizers who knocked on doors, talked to their neighbors, posted on Facebook — even in secret private Facebook sites.
I want everybody coming out from behind that and make sure your voices are heard going forward.
The loss may be very painful, for her there is still hope, and she believes it can be even
hopefully sooner than we might think right now.
Once again Hillary Clinton showed to the world she was really trying to bring the best not only for America but also for the rest of the world, in which she thinks there has to be co-operation and not working against each other. She also showed her gratitude to the American nation.
I am so grateful for our country and for all it has given to me.
she said, counting her blessings
every single day that I am an American, and I still believe, as deeply as I ever have, that if we stand together and work together with respect for our differences, strengthen our convictions, and love for this nation, our best days are still ahead of us.
Let us hope that all Americans shall come to see how they all need each other and like Mrs. Rodham Clinton believes
Because, you know, I believe we are stronger together and we will go forward together. And you should never, ever regret fighting for that. You know, scripture tells us, let us not grow weary of doing good, for in good season we shall reap. My friends, let us have faith in each other, let us not grow weary and lose heart, for there are more seasons to come and there is more work to do.
all those who have faith in God and call themselves Christian should stay strong enough in their faith, following Christ Jesus who did not condemn those who where poor and different. Like he was willing to talk to others from different faiths or without any religion or conviction, whores, thieves, criminals, christians should all have ears and eyes also for them and protect the values of life, not loosing eyesight of the Will of God. She as a candidate to run a huge State was not afraid to talk about Scriptures with sincerity, not with a non-saying slogan. Out of her heart she wished youngsters to continue dreaming and going for their dreams, whilst she, after this vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign, was willing to see that those around her
represent the best of America
having honoured to fight for them, she said
and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.
I am incredibly honored and grateful to have had this chance to represent all of you in this consequential election.
For Hillary Clinton, her campaign was never about one person, or even one election.
It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought.
After the first results this was also made clear by the people coming on the streets and making havoc, falling in the trap Trump had prepared. It is not by violence or by growing hatred that they will be able to keep America together. They should know some one has tried to saw a certain seed, but those who feel it can be different should use a better seed, not vitriolic and sawing it in the right earth. They too should still like Hillary Clinton believe in America, and like she “always will” they should do too. She said as a concerned person to look to the future, giving Donald Trump the chance to lead and assuring a peaceful transfer of power. That peaceful transfer is something democratic people should respect and cherish it, agreeing that all people may have other ideas and going for it. Enshrining the rule of law the Americans as well the rest of the world shall have to watch that the principles of human values and human rights shall be respected. We in the West are on the look out to see if Jews, Muslims, Christians shall be encouraged to live peacefully together, with all others treated equally with dignity, allowing freedom of worship and expression.
It is not because one or another candidate gave clear evidence not always to respect moral values or to take a decent attitude against others, that the rest of America should come to behave like him and oppose many around them.
Our constitutional democracy demands our participation, not just every four years, but all the time. So let’s do all we can to keep advancing the causes and values we all hold dear. Making our economy work for everyone, not just those at the top, protecting our country and protecting our planet.
This shall be something each individual in his own region can already start with, by using the sources properly and by demanding their local governments to take measures to keep the area clean and to work against pollution and global warming.
And breaking down all the barriers that hold any American back from achieving their dreams. We spent a year and a half bringing together millions of people from every corner of our country to say with one voice that we believe that the American dream is big enough for everyone.
Hopefully the common people shall, at moments, be stronger than politicians who want to break with the rules of human decency and human rights. Because all Americans and all people should know any country is made by its citizens, and they should never let themselves be intimidated by politicians trying to silence opposition.
At no time people should give up their dreams. Though she may have lost the election Clinton still has her hope in the future generation.
I’ve had successes and setbacks and sometimes painful ones. Many of you are at the beginning of your professional, public, and political careers — you will have successes and setbacks too.
This loss hurts, but please never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it.
It is, it is worth it.
To end I also would like to remind all of some old wisdom
In the day of prosperity be joyful but in the day of adversity consider: surely The God Almighty, Elohim Hashem Jehovah, has appointed the one as well as the other, so that man can find out nothing that will come after him (Ecclesiastes 7:14)
“To all the little girls watching…never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world.”
- Jews the next scapegoat for Donald Trump
- The American clouds of Anti-Semitism
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #1
- Children of Men
- God Isn’t a Republican
- This Election
- President Trump – an overview of the 2016 US elections and how it happened
- Election Night 2016 Was the Most Watched in Cable News History
- My Thoughts at 3 in the Morning
- Shock, grief and tears in Hillary Clinton camp
- All The Pundit’s Are Wondering How President Elect Donald Trump Became Victorious And The Answer Is Right In Front Of Their Nose
- ”Who Hillary Clinton Epp?” By Reno Omokri. Cc: @yougetmouth
- Your letters for Thursday, Nov. 10
- no one said they would do as they were told
- United States divided after election
- Thousands take to U.S. streets to protest Trump victory
- California voters want to secede after Donald Trump wins the election
- How Hillary Clinton blew it
- Putting the presidential election in a positive light
- Kudos To Clinton, Obama, And Trump.
- Donald Trump’s Win Tells All Who Run For Election Not To Taken Voters For Granted — Reach Out To Those Left Behind — Malaysia’s PM Says
- Obama, Trump to set differences aside for awkward White House meeting
- Making sense of Trump
- Shock and Joy as Donald Trump Wins Election
- Trump’s Victory: Soyinka Set To Tear Green Card
- It Says In The Papers: 10 November, 2016 by Morning Ireland
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: An analysis of their speeches
- Watch “Trump Wins the White House! 5 Need to Know Facts!” on YouTube
- A Great “Mad” Woman
- Leadership and the Presidency | James Pat Guerréro
- Six things that helped me through the day after the worst day ever
- Trump no worse than what middle Americans were getting
- How do I explain this to my daughter?
- I feel abandoned by my fellow Americans—and now I finally understand the despair of Trump’s supporters
- Does History Matter
- Why a Trump president or even a Hillary Clinton presidency wouldn’t bring us World War 3
- Three feminist truths about this election
- Why I Cried Watching Hillary Clinton’s Concession Speech
- Why Hillary’s Steel Resolve Went into the Smelter
- Trade troubles ahead: What Trump’s victory means for Asia
- The Trump Card.
- Trump elected president, reactions
- Hurt Crying Hillary Clinton supporters trying to deal with the new reality
- How the Trump Win Played Out in South Asia – India Real Time – WSJ
- Chinese Flag-Maker Flooded With Orders in Wake of Trump Win – China Real Time Report – WSJ
- So much for the will of the people…
- God Trumps Evil
- Trump’s unlikely win and why it’s a blessing in disguise