Social distancing – isolation and mouth masks
Too many people ignoring Health and Safety measures.
It is a real shame to see several Easter people ignore the Corona measures and the lockdown. We may not forget that the health measures taken now are to avoid what happened some hundreds of years ago. We do not need a repeat of so many deaths and so much pain!
When people shall not show their responsibility and human sense, bringing so many others in danger by not following up the measures taken or prescribed by the Health advisers and national governments, then governments shall have to take even tougher measures and a crackdown on the law enforcement agencies with harsher penalties or fines for the selfish offenders.
Perhaps it would not be bad if the government and national television channels took a look in the past and showed their citizens what happened in the past and could happen again if we are not careful enough.
- Today’s thought “Unclean, unclean” (March 8)
- Europe in Chaos for a Pandemic
- Using fears of the deadly coronavirus
- Observance of the Lord’s Evening Meal
- Catholics facing a totally different Holy Week
- When 1 699 676 people worldwide are infected and the number of deaths had totalled 102 734 in 210 countries or territories
- According to Pew Most White Evangelicals Don’t Think COVID-19 is a Medical Crisis
- Love in the Time of Corona