Find also to read
- From a land 90 times Belgium: Kazakhstan #1 Early history
- From a land 90 times Belgium: Kazakhstan #2 Natural wealth attractive to Russia as well as Europe
- From a land 90 times Belgium: Kazakhstan #3 Kazakhstan in the grip of a dictator
- Summary for the year 2015 #1 Threat and fear
- Kazakhstan – From 1868 to 2019 and the Protest of 2022
In this entry, we’ll learn about the history of Kazakhstan from 1900 to 2021, the geographical location and what led to the current situation.
Kazahkstan, officially called the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a country located in Central Asia.
It shares borders with Russia in the North and the West, China in the East, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan in the South.
It is the ninth-largest country in world with an area of 2.7 million square kilometers.
18.8 million people live in Kazakhstan.
The excel program I used changed the percentage slightly, since the rounding up of the percentages (very likely) didn’t result in 100% but a bit above (see link below pie chart).
First industrial enterprises are set up after thousands of Russian and Ukrainian peasants were brought to to settle Kazakh lands.
View original post 1,752 more words