In World Agenda for Sustainability I mentioned already how afraid many Americans are for this call to take care of the environment.
Hard time for social programs
Barack Obama did have a real hard time to get his social programs through the bill.
America having now a president who really is concerned about the people and those who have to live in the United Statesin the future, is disowned for what he tries to do for the nation of many Americans, and not for just a few rich ones.
Lots of Americans fail to appreciate what their president is doing, in the knowledge that everybody can have good and bad days. At last the United States got again a president, like we do remember John F. Kennedy, who had an eye for what was really necessary for more than one group of American citizens.
Commitment to social issues and welfare of own citizens
Cass Sunstein, President Obama’s author of many executive orders and programs, depicts socialist nations as being more committed than their capitalist parts to the welfare of their own citizens.
“During the Cold War, the debate about (social welfare) guarantees took the form of pervasive disagreement between the United States and its communist adversaries. Americans emphasized the importance of civil and political liberties, above all free speech and freedom of religion, while communist nations stressed the right to a job, health care, and ” social justice.”
This saying lets the group election2012facts think they need to inform the public of the facts around it overlooked by the mainstream media. According to this group the world has to look at those whom surround Obama to see that his agenda does not include the middle class, nor does it include the poor. But according to what I got to see the previous years I got convinced that Obama was one of the ordinary people who did not mind to go into a hamburger take-away to get some fast-food for his staff with whom he tried to get his plans through, notwithstanding several democrats in the higher eschalons advised him to stay away from certain matters not to lose to many voters. For him what mattered was not so much to be re-elected, but to get the best for “All Americans”.
The Panorama edition on the Flemish Television channel Canvas Thursday night showed a portrait of the sincere Obama trying to get a lot of work done for the Nation he loves and he is willing to give of his time. The documentary film takes viewers inside the fortified doors of the White House, the arena where ‘Mr. President‘ had to deal, make judgements on crucial global issues.
In it we could see how the president had a natural smile all the way through. Though in his tenure he not only had to deal with economic emergencies, but also combat constant criticism from various fronts, even from his own ranks. We saw also the stress caused by the continuing opposition of everything Obama tried to have done for the lesser wealthy.
Perhaps he put perhaps Harold Trump too much for joker on the press-diner, but he mostly respected all the classes.
Election2012facts do find that Obama parrots only those who direct him and lead him, but that is not what we got to see from the man behind the screens in the Wight House in Washington. We got the total opposite idea of the President of the United States who did not like to be an imposter, but, as one of the presidential film-makers told, he was easy to follow with the camera because he always was himself, and not as other presidents previously, who showed every time somebody else to the public than the one in the White House.
He showed to be a man who demanded not only from himself self-sacrifice. The sacrifice he dared to ask from others was the sacrifice he wanted to take as well.
Obama is a man who seems to be willing to win advice and to look at the greater picture, being aware that America is also part of the whole world and should made aware of its role in the universe, not having to think it can impose anything on others in the world, without demanding any sacrifices from the own people.
Seeing fellow Americans
Though many Americans do not want to see the poverty of their fellow Americans, and the need of the many ill, Obama was aware that there should be build a protection system for the less fortunate, and this could only be done by showing solidarity. But that seems one of the most difficult things for many Americans.
I do agree the weapon industry brings in a lot of money for a country, so the majority of Americans would love to see that booming again by screwing back the Obama measures. Mitt Romney plans to “put the country back on track to a balanced budget,” and also wants to reverse President Obama’s cuts to military spending and cuts to Medicare. He wants to talk up the virtues of free trade while taking a tougher line on China that could spark a trade war.
Obama knows what change looks like because he fought for it, but knows also very well that much has still to be done and could be endangered in case Romney is voted for president.
“Giving power back to the biggest banks isn’t change,” Obama said, according to TPM. “Leaving millions without health insurance isn’t change.” Obama cast his own policies as change, but argued that they’ve bumped up against obstruction in Washington, and that is what Europe has seen the last four years.
In the documentary on Thursday we could see a normal caring person, and that is also what Obama his message is to the general public, perhaps him not being a champion but doing the works of a champion for the ordinary folks.
“See, the folks at the very top in this country don’t need another champion in Washington,” Obama said. ”They’ll always have a seat at the table.”
Instead, Obama named small restaurant owners, cooks, autoworkers, teachers and kids. “They need a champion,” the president said.
“The protectors of the status quo are a powerful force in Washington,” Obama warned. “And over the last four years, every time we’ve tried to make a change, they’ve fought back with everything they’ve got.” Which is exactly what Obama, fighting to keep his job after four years in which his approval ratings sank, is doing now.
Many Americans close their eyes for the difficulties the president had to make his plan of change come true and which difficulties many unemployed have. They also do not want to see what damage the big industry can do to their environment. Lots do not want to believe thousands of scientists that warned for the global warming and for the devastation people are causing for nature.
Many also may think we can not change anything, because it is already too late, and lots of damage was done in the 19th century. It would be wrong to believe because some scientists stated that climate change is a natural process and the earth goes through period swings of hot and cold, that we do not have to take care of the evolution of this earth.
According to several opponents of Obama there would be no one who has any proof that climate change is contributed to by oil, natural gas or coal. According to me, they are mistaken, and there is enough scientific proof of the damage that is done by human people, their careless attitude and misuse of natural products.
“Climate Change Justice” which held that it was”desirable” for America to pay “Justice” to poorer nations by entering into a compensation agreement that would result in a financial loss for the United States is what most people are saying, but not seeing the gain for future generations.
“In the strength of great hope we must shoulder our common load,” Obama said, quoting the former president. “That’s the strength we need today. That’s the hope I’m asking you to share.”
Please do find:
About Obama versus Romney
- Latest opinion poll: Elections pollsterObama job approval
- Romney vs. Obama
- Obama Favorability
- Romney Favorability
- U.S. Right Direction / Wrong Track
President Barack Obama speaks during a campaign rally at the University of Colorado, in Boulder, Colo., Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley)
- Obama pulls ahead in Real Clear Politics polling average
The Real Clear Politics national polling average shows President Obama with a narrow lead over Mitt Romney, for the first time since the first debate.
- Mitt hits the panic button
Today, we learn about a new ad the campaign released Tuesday — but did not announce to the press — that ties Barack Obama to Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. “Who supports Barack Obama?” a narrator asks in Spanish before video clips play of Chavez and Castro’s daughter praising Obama.
- Barack Obama a clear and present danger to America
“Obama’s love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood poses a clear and present danger to America, but worst of all are the lies and failure to act, especially in Benghazi, that got my buddie killed.” says Brad Nagel, 20 yr Navy veteran and former SEAL.
- Romney delivers Relief
On the eve of the biggest storm to hit the eastern seaboard of the United States in 100yrs, Bill Clinton, (not Barack Obama who hasn’t been seen in any press conferences for months) was delivering a speech revving up Democrat zombies for Senate candidate Chris Murphy of Connecticut as a race of national interest.
- President for sale on Canvas
- Panorama: de balans van Obama| donderdag 1/11 om 21.30; herhalingen (repeats): Vrijdag (Friday 02-11-2012) om 14u02 (herhaling) + Zondag (Sunday) 04-11-2012 om 18u00 (herhaling)See video > the Balance of Obama (48 minutes video), part of the program presented by Phara de Aguirre: Barack Obama: een BalansOp donderdag 1 november, vijf dagen voor hij er misschien vier jaar bij krijgt, blikt Panoramaterug op Obama’s ambtstermijn. Dat gebeurt aan de hand van interviews met de belangrijkste adviseurs van Obama, politiek analisten en vooral met exclusieve beelden van binnen het Witte Huis.We zien hem aan het werk, onder druk van hoge verwachtingen.
- Terzake: terug naar Chicago | donderdag 1/11 om 20.00Terzakegaat terug naar Chicago, de stad waar het voor Barack Obama is begonnen, met één vraag: heeft hun president de verwachtingen ingelost?Chicago is de stad waar Obama politiek is opgegroeid, een stad die zoals andere Amerikaanse steden af te rekenen heeft met een aantal hardnekkige problemen: armoede, werkloosheid, geweld, sociale achterstand, drugs.
- A different documentary about Obama:
- ‘2016: Obama’s America’: What the Critics Are Saying
THR’s Stephen Farber wrote the film “really goes off the rails” when it tries to connect the president’s past with a supposed sinister agenda.
- Obama documentary: president’s team takes aim at ‘nutty film’
- Barack Obama‘s campaign team has published an extensive critique of a documentary which accuses the US president of being an anti-colonialist who will work to reduce his country’s influence on world affairs if he is re-elected this winter.
- 2016: Obama’s America, directed by Indian-American conservative author and commentator Dinesh D’Souza, has been a surprise box office success in the US this summer. As of last weekend, it had taken $26.2m (£16.3m), behind only Michael Moore’s anti-George W Bush polemic Fahrenheit 9/11 in the pantheon of US political documentaries.
- Anti-Barack Obama Documentary Could Be The Sleeper Hit Of 2012
From the beginning, “Obama’s America” has been an obvious attempt by the filmmakers to influence November’s election, hence the timing of the wide release as well as the title, “2016,” a supposed warning about what the world will look like should the president win a second term.
- Right Reason newsletter November 1, 2012
We need a budget and we need serious work on fixing our entitlement programs, Medicare and Social Security. If we do not deal with this in a rational way, without political sniping, the track we are on will bankrupt the country and there will be no benefits for anyone within the next decade. It is time to face the reality of the seriousness of the situation.
Meanwhile, Reuters reports that the carbon trading scheme that has brought the countries of the European Union to their knees is on the brink of imploding!
About Agenda 21
- World Agenda for Sustainability
- Land not an ordinary asset
- What Is “Agenda 21″?
- Is the Soros-Sponsored ‘Agenda 21’ a Hidden Plan for World Government? (Yes, Only it Is Not Hidden)
- Cass Sunstein Communist Climate Change ScamObama, Sunstein, Hillary Clinton and the rest of this administration are driven by faulty, un-American based ideology. Their determination to punish and destroy America will not stop unless we stand as a Nation and remove them from office. Even then The Agenda 21 World Global communist scam will continue throughout the world, possibly with people like Hillary Clinton and Obama leading the way. We must stay alert and continue to defend our liberty.
- Agenda 21 Opportunist, Peter Kasabach, executive director of the planning advocacy group New Jersey Future, says that subsidy, along with federal flood insurance that encourages rebuilding, is problematic.The UN Agenda 21 states in their accords that coastal communities must be depopulated and re-wilded back to nature. So where would this goal lead New Jerseyites in the aftermath of Sandy?
Theoretically just one goal of UN Agenda 21 is to re-wild the coasts of America. In reality the immediate effects of new regulations for private coastal property, “Preserving beaches and oceans” as Surfrider Foundation claims to desire, would put New Jersey’s shore off limits to all but the moneyed class. There would be many property owners who would have to leave with whatever they could get in payouts and payoffs for their ocean front properties.
- ‘Smart City’ Failures Dumped on TaxpayersIf there was ever any doubt as to whether or not the Smart Grid aspect of UN Agenda 21 is marching forward, recent developments in Boulder, Colorado should dispel such skepticism. Likewise, these developments should also make clear that so-called Smart technology is about much more than simply cost saving.
During the summer of 2008, after a great deal of rushed work, crews completed installation of much of the system so that they were able to unveil the “first SmartGridCity home” in time for the second day of the Democratic National Convention. The home included “integrated software, solar panels and an electric-car charger” and gave tours to media organizations like ABC’s Good Morning America.
- Agenda 21: In graphic novel form, so it must be the truth
For reasons unclear to me the wacky wing of the crazy right seized upon Agenda 21 as the symbol of most things evil in the world, especially since we don’t have the Soviet Union to blame stuff on any more.
Grist featured a graphic-novel-style explanation of Agenda 21, so you can follow the issues as they arise at the 2012 Republican Convention: Agenda 21: Everything you need to know about the secret U.N. plot, in one comic.
- Connie Mack: De-fund the United Nations & Kick Them Out of New York
- Leon Pittard of FairdinkumRadio.com. about the political situation in Australia
Tonight we talk to Leon Pittard in Australia about the political situation in Australia, including the carbon tax, internet regulations, the security of the food supply, the corporate takeover of the economy, and the crackdown on health freedom. We also discuss the truth movement in Australia and the growing awareness of the New World Order.
- Woman At VP Debate Calls Obama A Communist and gets Democrats excited (Chris Matthews Interview) (americanlivewire.com)
Democrats are are all excited about recent comments made by an anti Obama American who adamantly believes President Obama is a Communist. Following the clip where Chris Matthews questions a woman shouting “Obama is a communist”. Democrats have been all over the lady in the crowd making the assertions that the President is a communist.
- The Scariest Man in the Obama Administration (bobusnr.wordpress.com)
“I have this thing called the Constitution that keeps getting in the way of what I want to do.” We must wonder why no other sitting President has ever made such a statement. Why should any President even consider making such a statement if they truly believe in the United States and the Constitution? Well here is where the name of the man that has influenced President Obama with his. This man is none other than Cass Sunstein, a man with a long history of making comments about the Constitution that most would consider would be coming from either a Marxist, Socialist, or maybe a Communist, but never coming from a man with direct ties to the President of the United States!
- ‘Dark Knight Rises’ makes $1 Billion at the Box Office: Cass Sunstein quits The White House (overmanwarrior.wordpress.com)
I might not think anything about Cass Sunstein leaving his job so quickly after the Batman shooting if I did not watch public school employees doing the same kind of thing locally when they get into trouble over some issue. It seems to be the M.O. of all government employees to simply transfer around from job to job to avoid investigations into their crimes. School principals, teachers, and superintendents do it all the time, so why wouldn’t Cass Sunstein? They are all the same type of person, meddling government types who seek to socially alter human behavior with the desires of the political ruling class.
- Russian Official: Obama is a Communist KGB Agent (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
A Russian government official bragged that Barack Obama was a KGB operative and that his presidency had been planned since birth, an American physicist and government contractor reports. Tom Fife, an American computer networking specialist and international businessman, reported the alarming facts about the Kremlin’s connection to Barack Obama. The boast from a Communist Party official reportedly occurred during a business trip to Russia,16 years before Barack Obama was ushered into the presidency of the United States.
- Candidate backs law to screen for Communists (totalbuzz.ocregister.com)
If you thought communism was passe as a campaign issue, you haven’t seen the Vietnamese-language mail hitting in the 47th Congressional District, which extends from Long Beach to Little Saigon.Republican candidate Gary DeLong sent out a mailer in Vietnamese attacking Democratic opponent Alan Lowenthal for his 2008 authorship of a bill that would remove references to communism in the Education Code for community college employees.
- Obama: Public Enemy Number One (moralmatters.org)
Moralmatters.org reader MinutemanCDC_SC registered the following comment after the blog posting of : Disengaged and irresponsible Obama has Benghazi’s American blood upon his hands – moralmatters.org/2012/10/27/
He also portrays a semblance of Mus|im practice, from his Shahada ring and his celebration of Ramadan in the White House, to his soul-synchronicity with Iranian Muslim Valerie Jarrett, to his refusal to attack Mus|im targets.
- Government Wakes Up to Cataclysmic Threat (conservativebyte.com)
After several delays and repeatedly ignored warnings, the federal government is starting to recognize the threat posed to national security by an electromagnetic pulse, or EMP, event.
- Viewpoint: OMG (veeisfor.wordpress.com)
Obama’s supporters are leaving him by the droves as they accept that the man they thought would bring hope and change to the world has managed only to dig the US a hole deep enough to drown in. Mitt Romney is offering a lifeboat and level-headed Americans are boarding it… this time knowing that change is not just an idealistic campaign slogan but our only option for survival. Obama Must Go.
- Free to Be a Communist (takimag.com)
I was reading one of the angrier conservative bloggers the other day when I came to a sentence where he referred to President Obama as a “communist.”It stopped my eye. I am no fan of Obama, and I have a high tolerance for vituperation. (I like the late Auberon Waugh’s definition of opinion journalism as “the vituperative arts.”) Still, “communist”?
Used as an insult, the word “communist” has a quaint, musty look to it. It brings to mind the half-remembered politics of sixty years ago, much of which looks absurd now—John Birchers telling us that Eisenhower was a communist. To direct the word “communist” at some person not likely a member of any actual communist party is naff—not ironic enough for our very ironic age.
- Sunstein: The Man Behind the Manchurian President (freedomoutpost.com)
I left off, in a previous article, with the exploration of one man named Cass Sunstein whom has some of the most weird and strange ideology of all Obama’s appointees.