We know that Trump has been hiding many of his projects from the American public, and worse of it all, he kept insisting he barely knew the man at the centre of those projects. Though lots of Americans do not seem to see how this was serious deceit.
Strange also that not many wonder why Putin praises Trump so much for his Business Skills, and even goes so far to call him ‘Donald’. How does it come no sooner certain matters about Trump did not get investigated and people considering it strange that Trump was so much under the thumb of the Russians. On several occasions Donald Trump said he, nor his family, had had contact with certain people, even not knowing them, though later it clearly looked that they knew each other very well and even did regular business with each other.
Mr. Trump has many other businesses than his building projects. The casinos — which are classic money laundering vehicles are of important value for him. One of his casinos was 100 times found in violation of federal rules protecting against money laundering, and paid the largest fine ever levied against a casino for having “willfully violated” anti-money laundering rules. Trump has a legal obligation to do “due diligence” for all his businesses to prevent laundering. His senior executive’s comment on this was
Trump has been working for Putin’s corrupt inner circle for almost 20 years. And it’s that corrupt circle that promises to make him rich for the next 20 (he’s refused, in violation of all ethics, to divest from his businesses as President).
Trump *may* be a Russian intelligence asset, he *may* have colluded with Putin to sabotage the US election. But what is clear is that he is a corrupt Russian money launderer, in the pocket of a KGB dictator. We also may not be blind that more than once he also showed similarities with classic dictators. And than we should wonder what the citizens of the U.S.A. are willing to offer for their “America great again” campaign. The whole world may dee that there is a lot of corruption around the person and family Trump and knows it is getting high time the American public starts seeing that also. Americans need to know this, and rally together to prevent the damage this corrupt alliance threatens.
We can only hope the American population shall not come to see that the American nightmare might be a reality doing so much damage to the economy of their country as well as bringing so much problems to them, so that the next president shall need more than one term to solve all the problems that came over the U.S.A. in the one term of Donald Trump, which surprisingly is still going on (giving enough reason for more concern).
If Trump the ‘organized criminal money launderer’ sounds like a stretch to you, consider it just the tip of the iceberg of Trump’s known corruption:
- His ‘charitable foundation’ is about to be shut down for multiple examples of fraud.
- Trump ‘University’ scammed legions of vulnerable people out of their money.
- He had an affair with a pornstar and paid her to keep quiet — she says she was also threatened with physical violence.
- His ex-wife attested in court documents that he brutally raped her while tearing out her hair after he didn’t like the hair replacement doctor she recommended.
- He bragged, on tape, about sexually assaulting multiple women.
- Hundreds of people hired by Trump say he simply decided not to pay them for their work — including dishwashers, painters and waiters, some of whom were making minimum wage.
- He has been sued, and forced to pay out settlements, over a hundred times.
Trump is not a devil — he’s a human being, and like all people he has positive qualities and legitimate views. But anyone who denies that he is deeply corrupt, isn’t looking at the facts. To understand Trump, and protect our world from him, we need to understand his corruption.
Trump’s Russian Laundromat (The New Republic)
Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump (Committee to Investigate Russia)
Trump’s Russian connections (Financial Times)
Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection (Financial Times)
Trump’s oldest son said a decade ago that a lot of the family’s assets came from Russia (Business Insider)
Sales of Trump properties suggestive of money-laundering – researcher (Reuters)
Tower of secrets: the Russian money behind a Donald Trump skyscraper (Financial Times)
Trump Tower Toronto Was ‘Investment Scheme And Conspiracy’: Lawsuit (Huffington Post)
If Trump Is Laundering Russian Money, Here’s How It Works (Wired)
Trump’s casino was a money laundering concern shortly after it opened (CNN)
Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king (Miami Herald)
Everything you want to know about Donald Trump’s bankruptcies (CNN)
Canada’s highest court upholds ruling that Donald Trump did mislead investors (The Independent)
Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings (Reuters)
Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion? (The Seatle Times)
The Russia investigation and Donald Trump: a timeline from on-the-record sources (updated) (Politifact)
Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in suspicious ways (Washington Post)
A Brief History of Attempted Russian Assassinations by Poison (Foreign Policy)
International Criminal Court: Russia’s Invasion Of Ukraine Is A ‘Crime,’ Not A Civil War (Forbes)
Donald Trump’s Worst Deal: The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard (The New Yorker)
Trump’s Business of Corruption (The New Yorker)
Trump lawyer ‘paid by Ukraine’ to arrange White House talks (BBC)
After becoming President, Trump has sold millions in real estate in secret deals (Newsweek)
Just What Were Donald Trump’s Ties to the Mob? (Politico)
Russian lawyer from infamous Trump Tower meeting admits to being an informant for the Kremlin: Report (CNBC)
- Russian involvement in US elections
- Trump has been buffetted by accusations of misconduct
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Fearmongering succeeded and got the bugaboo a victory
- Looking at an American nightmare
- Video: Debunking the Putin Panic With Professor Stephen Cohen
- Are we really going to allow the US to prosecute a foreign publisher for telling the truth?
- Here Are the Latest Batch of Trump Administration Appointees
- Pulling Strings
- Russia, Syria and Ukraine — What does Putin Want From TrumpPaul Manafort orchestrated multimillion-dollar conspiracy to evade U.S. tax, banking laws, prosecutors say
- Putin Praises Trump for Business Skills, Calls Him ‘Donald’
- Former Watergate Special Prosecutor: Russia Is Blackmailing Trump
- Dershowitz: Mueller hoping Manafort testifies against Trump
- Trump Remark About Needing ID To Buy Groceries Raises Eyebrows
- Trump and Trade: Protectionist Buffoon…or Master Negotiator Using 3-Dimensional Chess to Lower Tariffs?
- @realDonaldTrump: …..remain in the FBI while he himself was being investigated. This is a real issue. It won’t go into a Mueller Report because Mueller is going to protect these guys. Mueller has an interest in creating the illusion of objectivity around his investigation.” Alan Dershowitz….
- @realDonaldTrump: ..This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!
- Donald Trump targets cyber frauds with newly-created crypto task force
- An NRA-Laundered Ruble For Your Thoughts, Comrade Trump?
- ‘Significant or very significant’: Analysis shows money-laundering vulnerabilities in B.C. real estate
- Eby troubled by lack of anti-money-laundering compliance in B.C. real estate sector
- Paul Manafort’s trial possible vindication for Donald Trump Paul Manafort is closer than ever to having his day in court. However, according to this piece in Fox News, the hoped bloodbath for President Trump may never come to pass.
- Paul Manafort’s trial possible vindication for Donald Trump Amid the bi-partisan mania over the Trump-Putin Summit in Helsinki, fevered, anti-Russian rhetoric in the United States makes conceivable what until recently seemed inconceivable