Last weekend we had the most important weekend of the year. We looked at the liberation of the Jewish people from the slavery and Egyptian bondage as well as the liberation of the people their chains of death, broken by the offering as a lamb by rabbi Jeshua (Jesus Christ).
Many centuries later, today lots of people love to be bounded by lots of money. Many think the more they can gather, the free-er they would be. Strongly mistaken many people have become slaves of money. The greed of the human beings and their wish to gather as much as they can for themselves, has put a lot of pressure on their environment.
Lots of people do think they own the world and can use everything as they like it for their benefit.
At my ecclesia and on my lifestyle magazines we take the time to look at our boundaries we have chosen ourselves. How we ourselves made that we became a slave of money and how we are used by commerce to be an instrument of production, without taking in account the human side.
We have come to a situation where we sincerely have to consider how we want to continue. Though many do not want to see how much human beings damaged nature and what for sort consequences it has for our children, if we continue to live this way we shall bring unrecoverable damage to the eco system. Already too many species are gone for ever. We also shall bring man in much more danger as well, having no unlimited sources, like water and fresh air.
It would not be bad if people start thinking about an other way of living together and about putting selfishness aside coming to a system where much more is shared and lots of things are considered common goods for use of all in our society.
We have to make it that more people would come out of the dessert or wilderness they are living in ad shall get out of the dark corners of this world, finding a society where people love each other, meaning not having envy, so much that they are not concerned about how they look like, which colour their skin is, how intelligently they are, what they believe or what faith they want to have. A society where everybody is willing to share everything around them with each other.
Please continue reading about it, in my article on From Guestwriters:
and do find my previous article on a money free society:
- Yom Hey, Eve of Passover and liberation of many people
- Most important weekend of the year 2016
- Commemorating the escape from slavery
- Self inflicted misery #1 The root by man
- 14-15 Nisan and Easter
- Days of Nisan, Pesach, Pasach, Pascha and Easter
- Living in the Wilderness
- Around the feast of Unleavened Bread
- The son of David and the first day of the feast of unleavened bread
- A new exodus and offering of a Lamb
- A Holy week in remembrance of the Blood of life
- Observance of a day to Remember
- After darkness a moment of life renewal
- Passover and Liberation Theology
- Good to make sure that you haven’t lost the things money can’t buy
- Poverty and conservative role patterns
- Greed more common than generosity
- Home-stayers and their to do list
- The Greatest of These is Love
- The Question is this…
- Chasing all our life..
- Spring playing hide and seek
- True riches
- Count your blessings
- Suffering redemptive because Jesus redeemed us from sin
- Are Christianity and Capitalism Compatible?
- How we think shows through in how we act
- Be holy
- Love envieth not
- A way to prepare for the Kingdom
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- Human beings and creation
- We’ll Get There
- It’s time to build a new system
- Human Reasons To Work
- Vamos tornar tudo gratuito e livre – Carta do Mundo Livre (The Free World Charter)