At the end of September speaking to a small group of black leaders and activists neurosurgeon Ben Carson said he generally shies away from focusing on race but found that black voters should step beyond their allegiance to the Democratic Party because that would be
the party of the KKK. Of Jim Crow laws. And perhaps just as bad right now, of servitude. ‘Now you do this, and we’ll take care of you, pat you on the head, take care of all your needs.’ Which keeps people believing that’s what they actually need,”
Mr. Carson told the small group.
Yesterday Barack Obama talked about those Jim Crow Laws and reminded the Americans of the United States  edict issued by U.S. Pres. Abraham Lincoln on January 1, 1863, that freed the slaves of the Confederate states in rebellion against the Union and of the 13° Amendment to the Constitution of the United States that formally abolished slavery. Although the words slavery and slave are never mentioned.
Strange that Mr. Carson would be an admirer of the grandson of a slave A.G. Gaston, a businessman in Birmingham, Alabama, who made millions of dollars that he used to help fund the civil rights movement. Gaston said his influence stemmed from his economic power and this perhaps gave inspiration to Carson to be a competitor with the other successful businessman and real-estate developer, who amassed vast hotel, casino, and other real-estate.
It’s something that black America needs to understand. Jewish America understands it. Korean America understands it. Black America, if they could understand it, they could blow everybody else out of the water.
This naturally when there still would be water for them. Also it depends on how much the republicans are willing to foresee for a getting older population with less youngsters to provide for those who are to old to work.
They may hope their Mexican wall may provide a good closed defence system, but forget that the many walls previously build and the ghetto’s created in the past did not seem to be efficient and ultimately failed.
Republican front-runner Donald Trump begin September had bowed to pressure from the Republican party establishment and signed a pledge not to run as an independent candidate in the November 2016 presidential election.
“I see no circumstances under which I would tear up that pledge,”
the real estate magnate told reporters at Trump Tower in Manhattan. But after the last blunders several of the Republican party itself would not mind having Trump not any more in the running with them.
These last weeks we could clearly see what is behind Trump’s campaign slogan,
“Make America Great Again.”
and could comprehend why some protesters liked to put on their banners with the text
“Make America Racist Again.”
Throughout the previous months of campaigning we could hear more voices of republicans and Tea party members who did not like all the Mexicans and people not belonging to Christendom.
In August there was already an incident in which journalist Jorge Ramos was physically removed from a Trump campaign event by a security guard — who appears to be the same man who struck the protester outside Trump Tower in September.
When Ramos attempted to ask Trump a question about immigration, without being acknowledged to speak by The Donald, Trump told him to sit down and
“Go back to Univision.”
Later, Trump said he was not a bully, and Ramos
“was totally out of line.”
Matt Surrusco of the National Memo, remarked already on September 4, 2015
What began as comical media fodder that has kept us smiling in disgust during the start of the long 2016 presidential campaign season has devolved into violent hate with bodily consequences. And with five months to go until the GOP primaries begin, Americans should be worried about how politics, sometimes described as the civilized exertion of power, is turning into a blood sport.
It has become high time that the Americans start wondering what sort of ‘free democratic state’ Trump is dreaming of. He shouts it has to be a strong, brave nation that will defeat this nightmare called multiculturalism. For him it is clear that the danger comes from the Muslims which according to his ideas probably all should have to be members of Daesh or Islamic State. He looks at Europe where he sees many Muslims living and sees how we are having difficulties with the loads of war refugees. Trump blows on his meerschaum pipe to let others see that ugly bubble that the enemies of America live in and soon enough will burst into a million little pieces.
With load bombast and claptrap the full bodied and robust politician wants his compatriots to believe that all Muslims are dangerous untrustworthy people which should not to be allowed to enter the United States of America. Tea party members think also they would defile the American culture and introduce un-ethical laws and bring restrictions to the freedom the Americans now have.
Those in the running for presidency may want to believe the American folks their lives are entwined in a very harsh times and they may in danger of the Islamic threat which is growing as a fast spreading virus. They get their proof in the infected European Union were refugees are flooding the European nation and Islamic terrorists seem to terrorise entire populations. they do forget that for example, those attackers in Paris were young Belgians and French who killed several non-religious people but also religious Jews, Christians and Muslims. But the Trump supporters are not so keen on real facts and prefer the more interesting fantasy tales told by their ‘superior’ leaders.
Those leaders love to frighten the population because it will give them more security to come in power and then to be able to do what they want and to bring their, at present for many hidden, agenda.
As we can see happening in different countries of the European Union, in the states of America are those who love to make use of the refugee crisis to frighten the citizens and have them to believe to vote for them so that
the days that will forever leave a mark on our nations’ future.
No just having started a war against terrorism but against they
will fight until the end for our homeland and one true nation. The victory will be ours.
Are the North Americans really wanting to have an America where only certain people shall be allowed to live in and where only one sort of religion shall be allowed to be practised?
- Ben Carson Uses Empowerment Message in Bid to Sway Black Voters
- Donald Trump, the Great Wall of China … and a little history
- Front-Runner Trump Signs Republican Loyalty Pledge
- “Adding Insult With Significant Physical Injury”: The 2016 Campaign Joke That’s No Longer Funny — Just Violent
- Cowardly governors give ISIS a propaganda victory: Refusing refugees is a moral outrage & a strategic blunder
- Paris attacks darkening the world
- Brussels-born Salah Abdeslam key suspect Paris terrorist attacks
- Trump brand of migrant demonization #1
Trump brand of migrant demonization #2
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Believing in God part of being American for Discriminating Americans who feel discrimiated
- Refugees At The Border- A Blessing Or Burden?
- Migration not something to fear
- Solidarité: The Paris Attack and the Refugee Crisis
- Tolerance Ends When There Is No Tolerance Shown Towards Us
- Religious Freedom in a Multicultural World
- Europe and much-vaunted bastions of multiculturalism becoming No God Zones
- Religion, fundamentalism and murder
- Too much emphasis is placed on political correctness|R.N. Collins, Plantsville (rep-am.com)
- The Poison of Islamophobia (washingtonmonthly.com)
- The 168 Year-Old, One-Eyed Racist That Explains The Rise Of Donald Trump (thinkprogress.org)
- Open Letter to Dr. Ben Carson on His Disregard for the U.S. Constitution (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama says a thing. Republican outrage. Pope Francis says a similar thing. Where’s the outrage? (dailykos.com)
- Why Kim Davis and other Christians are Justified in Breaking Unjust Laws (patriotupdate.com)
- NAACP Calls for Removal of Court House Mural Depicting “Black People Picking Cotton At White Woman’s Feet” (atlantablackstar.com)
- Pope Francis Just Echoed Obama’s ‘Offensive’ Prayer Breakfast Remarks (usnews.com)
- Samuel L. Jackson Helps To Bring Pulitzer-Nominated ‘East Texas Hot Links’ To Film (deadline.com)